A small procedure can transform your life.
- Have you always had problems with your teeth, or simply been unhappy with your smile?
- Are your teeth always sore, broken, decayed or loose?
- Have your dentures moved, do they cause pain or have they never fit well?
- Every time you go to the dentist is there always something wrong?
- Are you sick of wasting money on bad or hopeless teeth?
It may be time to turn it all around. If your teeth have always bothered you and you have never found a solution. All-on-Four may be the answer you have been looking for.
All-on-4 is a new, cost effective way to replace all of your teeth or dentures with a full fixed bridge that is usually supported by as little as four implants. The revolutionary technique is much more economic than conventional implant bridges and the results are immediate. With All-on-Four, you can receive new teeth in as little as one day!
At Sydney Dental Aesthetics and Implants, we will always help you find the best solution for your needs. We work with every patient individually to assess their requirements and determine which procedure would be most effective for them. All-on-4 is a particularly exciting procedure as the results are virtually immediate and the transformation is amazing.
From no teeth to an All-on-4 solution.
Advantages of All-On-4
- Immediate transformation
- Cost effective
- Look and feel like natural teeth
- Easy to clean and maintain
Is All-On-4 For Me?
All-on-4 is a revolutionary technique that allows us to place a full set of new teeth on just four implants – and you can walk out of the office with new teeth that same day. The change will transform your smile and your life. Dentistry can now give you another set of teeth that look and feel like you own natural teeth – only better.
A consultation by the very experienced team at the Sydney Dental Aesthetics and Implants will help us walk you through the All-on-Four procedure to determine if it is the best solution for you. We will help you say goodbye to your dental problems and transform your smile into one that is beautiful and confident.
The Usual Procedure
- Initial consultation during which diagnostic imaging, pre-treatment photos and impressions are taken.
- After this initial work-up, the patient is scheduled to have the implants placed and a reinforced acrylic bridge for the immediate temporization of the new teeth will be seated.
- This new bridge will be adjusted and modified on the day, and issued usually within hours or within a few days (even if extractions are necessary).