COVID SAFE During Your Dental Treatment
Your health and safety along with our team is our number one priority.
During this challenging time, we wanted to reassure you that we are taking all precautions and infection control measures. Now more than ever your oral health is vital for overall health and wellbeing, so please do not put off your dental appointment. Click here to read more on how oral health and your general health and wellness are related.
We are here for you! If you have any queries or concerns our friendly team are here to assist.
We are closely monitoring all official announcements regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are following recommendations provided by the health authorities. We stringently follow and comply with the Australian Dental Association (ADA) and AHPRA approved standards of infection control and are also taking additional precautions for our valued patients and team.
Additional health and safety precautions SDAI are taking:
- Temperature checks on arrivalcovid-safe-dentist-sydney
- COVID-19 Screening of patients on arrival
- Spreading out appointments to minimise people in the waiting room.
- All benches, surfaces and workspaces are sanitised after every appointment and on the hour, every hour
- Request to hand sanitise upon arrival
- Removal of all items e.g. magazines from the waiting room
- Providing all patients with a pre-treatment peroxide or ozonated water mouth rinse
- All patients are asked about their travel history when booking an appointment or visiting
- Patients who are feeling unwell are requested to reschedule their appointments for a later date