If you are experiencing any of the following please call our clinic to receive attentive emergency care with all the comforts and watchfulness of a boutique holistic dentistry centre:
- Gum infections
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Broken or lost crowns
- Broken veneers or bridges
- Tooth abscess
- Loose teeth or crowns
- Loose implant crowns
- Broken orthodontic braces
- Broken dentures
- Lost fillings
- Or if you need an emergency tooth extraction / wisdom tooth extraction and gum infections.
We believe that everything we do at Sydney Dental Aesthetics and Implants is for your comfort, even last-minute emergency procedures. Our holistic dentistry values mean we will care not only for your teeth, but also the overall health of your body.
Whether you’re suffering from loose or knocked out teeth, pain in a tooth or gum, or suddenly crack or break a tooth, call our cosmetic dentistry clinic immediately.
If your tooth has been knocked out
Call us immediately at (02) 9233 3301 and we will get you in as quickly as possible.
Some steps to take before you make it in to our clinic:
- Try to avoid any contact with the root of the tooth
- If you are able, attempt to put the clean tooth back into the socket from where it came to help maintain the vitality of the tooth
- If you can’t manage the above for whatever reason, wrap the tooth in clean gauze/cloth that has been soaked with either saliva from your mouth or milk. You may transport the tooth in a cup of milk. Or simply put it back in your mouth.
- Most importantly, try to keep the tooth from becoming dry.
You could be experiencing pain in your mouth for a variety of reasons, including a cracked tooth or an abscess. Contact us to set up an appointment as soon as possible.
If your mouth is in any amount of pain, it is important that you visit our holistic dentistry clinic as soon as possible. We will use a variety of industry leading methods and techniques to ensure your emergencies are resolved, your teeth are saved whenever possible, and that your pain is stopped.
Broken or painful teeth and other problems need to be addressed immediately, while others can wait until the following day.
Please call our office at (02) 9233 3301 or use our online form to contact us and find out which scenario you’re in.