Welcome to Sydney Dental Aesthetics & Implants – Innovators in Dental Implants
At Sydney Dental Aesthetics and Implants we offer a comprehensive range of dental services and are innovators in the field of implantology.
At SDAI we offer a complete dental service with all technologies located in house and we also offer in chair sleep dentistry for any procedure. If you are nervous or concerned about pain, sleep dentistry can be of great benefit to you.
If you wish to place your dental health in the hands of one of the very best then please contact us today – we are located in Martin Place Sydney CBD.
SDAI and Dr Dean Licenblat leading the way in metal free implants
Zirconia implants are at the cutting edge of modern dental implantology. A patient who has a metal allergy or opts for a completely metal-free solution can replace missing or lost teeth without trauma to adjacent teeth implants with zirconia Implants. Metal free Zirconia implants are biocompatible, resist corrosion, have a low plaque affinity and do not cause greying of the gums.
The Asia Pacific leader in zirconia implants
Why more patients and dentists choose Dr Dean Licenblat and SDAI:
- First dental practitioner and dental practice in Australia to place Zirconia implants.
- The first Australian Diplomate for the American Board of Oral Implantology.
- Highly qualified having undertaken a Master’s degree at Goethe University Frankfurt in Germany and is now a lecturer and mentor.
- Placed over 500 zirconia implants.
- Performs implant surgery dentistry at SDAI on a daily basis.
- He teaches the technique to dentists all around the world.
- Head lecturer for the Australasian Implant Academy (AIA) and a Founder of the Australian chapter of the prestigious and well-respected California Implant Institute.
- Has written the only clinical trial article to be published on zirconia implants.
Contact us to find out more about our services Call 02 9233 3301
IV Sedation also known as ‘twilight sedation’ or sleep dentistry is a state of being in-between wakefulness and sleep. Patients are still semi-conscious and are able to respond to commands such as ‘take a deep breath’ or ‘open wider’ with no recollection of the procedure. We offer in chair sedation at our dental practice.
Latest from the blog
- Facts you need to know about Wisdom Tooth extractionsNot everyone needs to have their wisdom teeth removed and not everyone has wisdom teeth! In most cases, your wisdom …
- Dr Dean Licenblat becomes first Australian Diplomate for the American Board of Oral ImplantologyWe are proud to announce that our Practice Principal of SDAI and Founder and head lecturer of Australasian Implant Academy …
- Benefits of Smiling That You Might Not Know AboutWith Covid lockdown bringing us all down it’s important to try to keep your spirits high to help your physical …
- Dr Dean Licenblat – the first and most experienced practitioner in Asia Pacific in metal free zirconia implantsDr Dean Licenblat of SDAI continues to lead the way in metal free zirconia implants Zirconia implants are at the …
Keep up to date with the latest advances in dental treatments