All-on-4 – The Graftless Solution
A small procedure can transform your life.
- Have you always had problems with your teeth, or simply been unhappy with your smile?
- Are your teeth always sore, broken, decayed or loose?
- Have your dentures moved, do they cause pain or have they never fit well?
- Every time you go to the dentist is there always something wrong?
- Are you sick of wasting money on bad or hopeless teeth?
It may be time to turn it all around. If your teeth have always bothered you and you have never found a solution. All-on-Four may be the answer you have been looking for.
All-on-4 is a new, cost effective way to replace all of your teeth or dentures with a full fixed bridge that is usually supported by as little as four implants. The revolutionary technique is much more economic than conventional implant bridges and the results are immediate. With All-on-Four, you can receive new teeth in as little as one day!
At Sydney Dental Aesthetics and Implants, we will always help you find the best solution for your needs. We work with every patient individually to assess their requirements and determine which procedure would be most effective for them. All-on-4 is a particularly exciting procedure as the results are virtually immediate and the transformation is amazing.
From no teeth to an All-on-4 solution.
Advantages of All-On-4
- Immediate transformation
- Cost effective
- Look and feel like natural teeth
- Easy to clean and maintain
Is All-On-4 For Me?
All-on-4 is a revolutionary technique that allows us to place a full set of new teeth on just four implants – and you can walk out of the office with new teeth that same day. The change will transform your smile and your life. Dentistry can now give you another set of teeth that look and feel like you own natural teeth – only better.
A consultation by the very experienced team at the Sydney Dental Aesthetics and Implants will help us walk you through the All-on-Four procedure to determine if it is the best solution for you. We will help you say goodbye to your dental problems and transform your smile into one that is beautiful and confident.
The Usual Procedure
- Initial consultation during which diagnostic imaging, pre-treatment photos and impressions are taken.
- After this initial work-up, the patient is scheduled to have the implants placed and a reinforced acrylic bridge for the immediate temporization of the new teeth will be seated.
- This new bridge will be adjusted and modified on the day, and issued usually within hours or within a few days (even if extractions are necessary).
- The patient comes to the practice in the morning with bad (or no) teeth and can leave in the afternoon with a beautiful set of fixed, functional teeth.
- Occasional reviews are required over the following weeks and months, as healing progresses and the gums around the implants change, the new bridge can easily be modified to increase comfort and cosmetics.
The Beauty of an Upgradable System
All-On-4 Upgrades are conducted at the 8-12 week mark when your gums and tissues will have healed fully. This means that the final bridge fits optimally and is therefore more
It also gives you some time to see if you like the look and feel of your new teeth before they become permanent. At this point you also have the option of upgrading the All-On-4 to stronger or more cosmetic options including milled titanium, reinforced acrylic or the superbly aesthetic all ceramic porcelain teeth.
Far superior to dentures or crowns and bridges, the All-on-4 Procedure provides patients with new teeth that are firmly fixed in place, and look and function as close to natural
teeth as possible.
The main differences include:
- A denture or partial denture is a removable appliance and should be taken out each night for cleaning.
- Dentures often slip (or sometimes fall out) even under normal use. Even with adhesives many people find that eating, laughing, being active and sometimes just talking can be a challenge with dentures.
- Many foods are off-limits due to the risk of dentures slipping or moving.
- All-on-4 teeth are connected to the implants and are solidly fixed in place (what we call an implant-supported fixed bridge). They are brushed and cleaned like normal teeth and are the closest thing possible to natural teeth in terms of look, feel and function.
- The All-on-4 bridge also allows you to bite with much more force than dentures since the stress is transferred directly to the bone rather than to gum tissue. You can eat almost any of your favorite foods without worrying about your teeth.
- Unlike conventional partial and full dentures, All-on-Four teeth are fixed in place. They will not slip and do not need to be removed for cleaning. Nor do they press on the gum tissue and create any of the discomfort common with dentures.
- We are also able to adjust your smile line during the All-on-Four procedure to make sure your new smile is not too gummy and that the top (or bottom) of your prosthesis is completely hidden.
Highly Effective, Even in Difficult Cases
In most cases (even the most difficult ones) we are able to place four implants and restore a full arch of teeth without bone grafting. This is accomplished by the special placement and angulation of the implants which takes maximum advantage of the available bone
The use of the All-on-4 technique can eliminate the need for bone grafting in more than 95% of full arch cases. Research done by Nobel Biocare & several universities worldwide show that, in most cases, four implants placed according to the All-on-Four technique are very effective and successful in supporting a full arch fixed bridge in either jaw. Published studies indicate a 98.2% implant success rate when using the All-on-4 technique in the lower jaw. Similar studies show a 97 to 98% success in the upper jaw for the same procedure.
On rare occasions (where bone is soft, worn down or of poor quality) additional implants may be needed, but these situations are the exception and generally only in the upper jaw.
At Sydney Dental Aesthetics and Implants we are competitive with our prices without compromising quality. We only use Nobel Biocare implants and Master Technicians for all our All-on-4 procedures.
Upgradeable bridges are available and all our work carries the Sydney Dental Aesthetics and Implants warranty.
Change Your Smile, Change Your Life
Contact us for a no – obligation, FREE consultation to learn whether you are a suitable candidate for an All-on-Four procedure. We will explain the process with you in detail in order to help you fully understand all of your options in the replacement of your