Zirconia implants are at the cutting edge of modern dental implantology. A patient who has a metal allergy or opts for a completely metal-free solution can replace missing or lost teeth without trauma to adjacent teeth implants with zirconia Implants. Metal free Zirconia implants are biocompatible, resist corrosion, have a low plaque affinity and do not cause greying of the gums. We are leaders in zirconia implants
Dr Dean Licenblat is leading the way in metal free implants
- First dental practitioner and dental practice in Australia to place Zirconia implants.
- The first Australian Diplomate for the American Board of Oral Implantology.
- Highly qualified having undertaken a Master’s degree at Goethe University Frankfurt in Germany and is now a lecturer and mentor.
- Placed over 500 zirconia implants.
- Performs implant surgery dentistry at SDAI on a daily basis.
- He teaches the technique to dentists all around the world.
- Head lecturer for the Australasian Implant Academy (AIA) and a Founder of the Australian chapter of the prestigious and well-respected California Implant Institute.
- Has written the only clinical trial article to be published on zirconia implants.
Claim your complimentary ebooklet on zirconia implants: